Pre-workout supplements are designed to help enhance physical performance during exercise. Usually, it consists of powders, capsules, or beverages with a combination of ingredients that improve post-workout experiences for you.
The pre-workout supplements lower fatigue, improve blood flow and increase energy. It is advisable to take the pre-workout supplements 15-20 min prior to the workout.As per our recommendation, the best pre-workout supplement in India is GNC AMP Gold Series Ultra Rush Pre-Workout. The pre-workout supplement gives maximum strength and focus. It also lowers fatigue and pumps muscles.
List of best pre workout supplements in India
This article mentions the best pre-workout supplements in India based on the ingredients, dosage and type of workout required.
GNC AMP Gold Series Ultra Rush Pre-Workout is one of the best pre-workout supplements that is FSSAI-approved. The pre-workout supplements are formulated with 3 ultra-premium blends for power & performance matrix, pump accelerator, and energy & mental intensity for you. It gives your body an insane rush of energy and stamina that can help in gaining more strength.
Ingredients like creatine, beta-alanine, and betaine Anhydrous of pre workout help scale up your exercise performance. The nitric oxide pair with L-Citrulline & L-Arginine is a good source and can be helpful in increasing oxygen flow towards muscles.
- Special Ingredients: Creatine monohydrate, L-Arginine, L-tyrosine, taurine, caffeine anhydrous, sodium chloride, sweetener INS 955, L-ascorbic acid.
- Caffeine Quantity: 200 mg
- Dosage: 1 Level Scoop (15 g) with 200-250 mL of water
- Available Flavours: Water melon, Blue Berry, Fruit Punch
- Weight: 450g
Benefits: Exclusive power, Pump accelerator, Increase blood circulation
- The pre-workout does not dehydrate the body.
- No lumps formed on mixing the pre-workout with water.
- The GNC gold series pre-workout supplements are for intense workouts, so they are not recommended for beginners.
If Money is not an object
Muscletech Vapor X5 Next Gen Pre-Workout Powder is India’s most complete pre-workout and is a FSSAI-certified product. It is a pre-workout supplement with 5 in 1 formula which delivers unparalleled energy, extreme muscle pumps, a surreal sensory experience and scientifically validated muscle-building power.
This pre-workout contains choline bitartrate, Theobroma cocoa, l-theanine and B vitamins provide performance and additional strength for you.
- Special Ingredients: Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, L-Citrulline, Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, L-Ascorbic Acid, Nicotinamide, Nitrosigine, Hawthorn Extract
- Caffeine Quantity: 150 mg
- Dosage: 1 Level Scoop (9 g) with 200-250 mL of water
- Available Flavours: Miami Spring Break
- Weight: 272 g
- Benefits: Extreme Muscle Pump, Muscle building power
- The caffeine content is in moderate amounts, so do not give much side effect of caffeine.
- The shelf life of the powder is good if it can be kept away from sunlight.
- 3200 mg of beta-alanine is present per serving, so it causes itchiness in some people.
Value for Money
MuscleBlaze Pre-Workout 200 Xtreme Pre-workout is a pre-workout that is certified by FSSAI. It is crafted to let your body prepare itself for intense workouts and can help increase strength, focus and power. The product enhances energy levels and alertness and increases lean body mass and blood flow.
The pre-workout supplement can help give strength and endurance to your workout as it is enriched with ingredients like amino acid Beta Alanine and L-citrulline malate to enhance pump and energy levels.
The pre-workout supplement contains two types of Caffeine: anhydrous and microencapsulated caffeine. You can also try the best protein powder for your fitness.
- Special Ingredients: L-Citrulline malate, Beta-Alanine, L-Theanine
- Caffeine Quantity: 200 mg
- Dosage: 2 Level Scoop (6.5g) to 300 ml chilled Water
- Available Flavours: Rola Cola and Fruit Punch
- Weight: 200 g
- Benefits: Energy Management, Muscle Management
- The pre-workout supplement boosts nitric oxide output and can increase muscle growth
- It contains artificial sweeteners and colour, which is bad if you are on a strict diet.
- The pre-workout supplements’ box design needs to be improved as the product becomes spoiled by moisture before it can be finished.
MuscleBlaze Pre-Workout Ripped Pre-Workout is one of India’s best pre-workout supplements for beginners who are going for weight loss programs. It is designed to strengthen muscles and prepare your body for workouts.
The ingredients of pre-workout supplements, such as 2000 mg of L-citrulline malate and 2000 mg of L-arginine amino acids, help improve muscle blood flow. The workout formula provides faster recovery, endurance and muscle protein synthesis post-workout.
- Special Ingredients: L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, Taurine, Garcinia extracts, Trisodium Citrate Anhydrous
- Caffeine Quantity: 200mg
- Dosage: 1 level scoop (9g), in 300 ml to 360 ml chilled water
- Available Flavours: Raspberry Lemonade, Green Apple, and Fruit Splash
- Weight: 250g
- Benefits: Energy Management, Maximum Pump, Weight Management
- Pre-workout contains L-carnitine and Garcinia Cambogia extracts, which give extra focus and improve athletic performance.
- It supports the fast recovery of muscle fatigue.
- Beta-alanine, which increases athletic endurance and performance, is lacking in the pre-workout formula.
- The small chunks of particles don’t dissolve properly.
GNC’s Pro Performance Pre-Workout Supplement is a pre-workout supplement that is certified by FSSAI and cGMP. The product is enriched with Matcha Green Tea. It prevents soreness by neutralising the free radicals form while mixing supplements with water.
Natural Caffeine is present in pre-workout supplements that increase levels of energy. It is packed with amino acids like L-tyrosine, L-theanine, and L-taurine, which can help focus during the workout.
- Special Ingredients: L-Creatine, L- Arginine, L-Citrulline, Matcha Green Tea
- Caffeine Quantity: 200 mg
- Dosage: 1 Level Scoop (12g) to 200-250 ml chilled Water
- Available Flavours: Blood Orange, Lemon , Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, Green Apple
- Weight: 360 g
- Benefits: Training, Energy Management
- The above pre-workout supplements contain Vitamins B3-B6, B12, and C, which maintain high amounts of energy levels.
- The GNC pre-workout supplement enriches with Matcha Green Tea, which can help prevent soreness
- The pre-workout supplement causes itching in the body and causes acne in some people as soon as they start taking it.
- The packaging needs to be better, and the container needs to be airtight.
The pre-workout supplement Insane Labz 4 FOUR EVER Psychotic Pre Workout is certified by cGMP US. It contains several high-octane ingredients and is the best pre-workout supplement used by fitness freaks who do heavy workouts.
The workout supplement provides several fitness benefits that can help increase endurance, energy levels, alertness and performance after a workout.
- Special Ingredients: Beta-Alanine, Rauwolfia Vomitoria, Huperzine Serrate Leaf Extract
- Caffeine Quantity: 400 mg
- Dosage: 1 Level Scoop (6.2g) to 250-300 ml chilled Water
- Available Flavours: Fruity Punch
- Weight: 216 g
- Benefits: Energy Management
- It is loaded with Beta-Alanine and huperzine to boost endurance and focus to get you through the most challenging workouts.
- The above pre-workout supplements are raising the heartbeat in some people.
- People can also suffer from digestion problems as soon as they start taking it.
Animal Fury Pre Workout Powder Supplement is one of the most powerful pre-workout powders. It is the most used pre-workout supplement by gym rats. The pre-workout supplement is designed according to US FDA standards.
It contains ingredients such as 350mg of Caffeine, Anhydrous, and Citrulline Malate for increased nitrous oxide in the body post-workout for energy and strength. It can help in improving blood flow.
The creatine-free formula in a pre-workout supplement is perfect for any athletic performance and fitness enthusiast to get the results. You can also try the best collagen powder for your skin
- Special Ingredients: BCCA, Citrulline, L Tyrosine
- Caffeine Quantity: 350 mg
- Dosage: 1 Level Scoop (16.4g) to 250-300 ml chilled Water
- Available Flavours: Blue Raspberry, green Apple, Ice Poop, Water melon
- Weight: 492 g
- Benefits: Boost Energy, Promote Recovery, Endurance
- The BCCA present in pre-workout powder helps give energy and recovery to the muscles post-workout and increases blood flow.
- It causes dehydration, so you must drink excess water after taking it.
- Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage to the product.
Fast&Up Pre-Workout Supplement is an FSSAI-approved pre-workout drink in India with an explosive energy blend of Beta-alanine, Creatine, Taurine and Vitamin C. It is also cGMP certified. The 3 core matrices in the pre-workout powder are an explosive energising blend, an alertness amplifier matrix and a boost flow of blood.
This advanced pre-workout amino acid formulation can help with intense energy, maximum focus, and amplified pumps.
- Special Ingredients: L-AAKG, Creatine, Alanine, Taurine, L-Theanine, Caffeine, beetroot Extract and vitamins
- Caffeine Quantity: 200 mg
- Dosage: 1 Level Scoop (10 g) with 500mL of water
- Available Flavours: Water melon , Orange
- Weight: 350g
- Benefits: Energizing Blend, alertness Matrix, and blood Flow
- The pre-workout formula contains no artificial sugar.
- The pre-workout does not contain any banned product and is 100% vegetarian.
- It causes a tingling effect on the body.
Muscle Science Ignitor Nextgen Pre Workout is a popular, most effective FSSAI-certified pre-workout for a serious athlete and bodybuilder looking to gain size and increase muscle mass. It is designed to trigger 4-way actions such as delivering muscle pumps, increasing muscle strength, and maximising energy and focus.
Some of the electrolytes like sodium and potassium and coconut spray powder keep you hydrated, reduce fatigue and enhance performance.
- Special Ingredients: Beta Alanine, Arginine AKG, Caffeine, Coconut Spray Dried Powder, N-Acetyl L Tyrosine, Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, Nitric Oxide
- Caffeine Quantity: 260 mg
- Dosage: 1/2 Level Scoop (4 g) with 100-200 mL of water
- Available Flavours: Fruit Punch, Orange, Guava, Mango, Watermelon twist, Rocket Pop
- Weight: 500 g
- Benefits: Energy Management, Endurance, Strength, Power, Focus, Stamina
- The pre-workout is available in 6 flavours so you can choose according to your taste.
- Half scoop is sufficient for beginners; if you are a professional, you can increase the dose to 1 full scoop.
- The product takes time to dissolve completely; you have to shake it constantly.
Frequently Asked Questions( FAQ’s)
What are the best pre-workout supplements to try for fitness goals?
The best pre-workout supplements to try are from the brand Muscleblaze, ON, and Cellucor.
What exactly goes into the Best Pre Workout Supplement?
Pre-workout supplements are designed to give the body focus, energy and endurance for a workout to achieve fitness goals. Some of the product’s main ingredients include electrolytes, vitamins and amino acid that are beneficial for intense workout.
Is it necessary to drink pre-workout before or during the workout?
No, pre-workouts are unnecessary for everyone. Following a balanced diet, you can achieve your fitness goals without pre-workouts.
What precautions should you take when consuming the Pre Workout for Muscle Gain?
One of the precautions to take if you consume a pre-workout supplement is to avoid taking over the product’s dosage. If you are starting to consume a pre-workout supplement, always get a prior consultation from a professional.
It’s important to note that individual responses to pre-workout supplements vary, and their use should be approached with caution. Some people are more sensitive to certain ingredients, and may experience side effects.
As per our recommendation, the best pre-workout supplement isGNC AMP Gold Series Ultra Rush Pre-Workout. It’s a unique 3 power blend for different purposes that can help you gain maximum strength and focus.
Please let us know in the comments section below or email us via the contact page at“The Simple Indian “, which is your favourite pick out of the list! Remember, we are always here to answer your questions and hear your suggestions. Become a part of“The Simple Indian” family today 🙂
Table of Contents
- List of best pre workout supplements
- Best Overall
- If Money is not an object
- Value for Money
- Frequently Asked Questions